Posted by: Rachelle
Posted date: 2019-Nov-05
We have a new opportunity for a top performingÂ Manager of MaintenanceÂ to be a top player on our clientâ€™sÂ Corporate team.
The candidate must be a Personable Manager and subject matter expert in Production Equipment or MHE Maintenance and workplace Safety.
The position requires:
Compensation: up to $115 plus bonus.
Direct experience in automated material handling or production equipment maintenance.
Technical experience in a large Production Maintenance environment.
Location: Cleveland OH
If you want more details or to apply please email me: Rachellecrwexecsearch.com
- Responsible for performance of team of Technicians/ Mechanics/ Operating Engineers over multiple shifts or a large scale facility to perform maintenance and repair on client equipment and facilities systems.
- Establish and maintain a safety-first culture by promoting and driving safe work practices timely training, best practices as well as delivering rewards and recognitions to promote safe behavior.
- Drive performance as measured by clientâ€™s Key Performance Indicators
- Establish relationships with client Site Leads, business partners such as EHS leads and FM clientele to establish trust and credibility in the delivery of IFM services
- Resolve FM issues at sites under purview, escalating when needed
- Provide engineering guidance to Technicians as needed to ensure operations are aligned with site and portfolio goals and values
- Develop and manage operating expense budgets for relevant sites including monthly variance reports
- Initiate purchase order requests for goods and services for sites within responsibility
- Manage subcontractors and suppliers to deliver goods and services against contracts and expectations
- Administer training to ensure compliance, readiness and competency of staff
- Drive and promote safety culture within portfolio including subcontractors, suppliers and visitors
- Work with Regional Manager to oversee the delivery of maintenance and repair services.
- Ensure client satisfaction with delivery of Facility Management services and provide a lead role in monitoring and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Act as point of contact with site occupants, property management/ Landlords to coordinate FM activities and ensure client needs are met
- Support the Regional Manager in the implementation of short and long-term projects for the client as requested.
- Assist in the development and implementation of the annual account plan as identified by the Account Director. Leadership/ employee management
- Develop a strong collaborative team-based environment.
- Ensure compliance with ---- minimum operational audit and safety standards
- Assist in the development and management of the detailed, zero-based annual operating budgets
- Import -- Â best practices in the interest of exceeding client goals and expectations
- Collaborate with account Sourcing team on national and regional sourcing opportunities to define scope, coordinate supplier walk-through, and manage national and regional supplier performance at property level.