Requirements and Optimization Manager
Posted by: PAE
Posted date: 2018-Oct-09
Location: Albuquerque, NM
The Requirements and Optimization Manager shares responsibility and closely coordinates with leadership for the performance of work and all contract matters relating to daily operations of this contract in accordance with program requirements, while maintaining safety as the highest priority.
- Responsible for the quality, timeliness, and completeness of all work, community planning functions, programming, energy management, real property functions, and space optimization functions.
The Requirements and Optimization Manager will be available within 4 hours to meet on the installation with Government personnel as required.
- The ROM shall have a minimum of 10 years of maintenance, repair, and facility engineering experience in interior/exterior building envelope systems; HVAC and domestic plumbing systems; HVAC systems; fire protection and detection systems; and electrical systems.
- The ROM shall have a minimum of 1 year of experience performing facility assessments and Real Property Inventory Equipment (RPIE) condition assessments using Sustainment Management System (SMS) BUILDER, have at least 1year of experience working with data from geospatial databases.
- The ROM shall have a minimum of 5 years of experience working in a military environment and familiarity with Air Force Civil Engineering guidance, rules, and regulations.
- The ROM shall have knowledge of construction management software, project closeout procedures, preventive maintenance, construction and repair terminology and processes.
- The ROM shall possess strong skills in Excel and Access and be proficient managing and analyzing large quantities of data quickly, accurately, and be able to perform quantitative and qualitative analyses to identify trends, anomalies, errors, etc.
- The ROM shall have a minimum of 5 years of experience with Air Force Real Property and Asset Management principles, processes, and regulations.
- Ensure safe and efficient operations.
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with company’s policies and applicable laws.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering from a program certified by the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology(ABET) or have a bachelor’s degree in architecture from a program certified by the National Architecture Accrediting Board.
OTHER KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Experience providing excellent customer service in supporting contract responsibilities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment handling multiple tasks at a given time and rapidly adapting to changing priorities and schedules and under pressure of deadlines while maintaining performance standards.
- Experience using Microsoft Office applications.