Maintenance and Reliability Manager
Posted by: InHarvest Inc
Posted date: 2018-Oct-03
Location: Colusa, CA
MAINTENANCE & RELIABILITY MANAGER
InHarvest Inc. is a premier U.S. producer and procurer of some of the world’s most distinctive grains, beans and legumes for foodservice, retail and industrial food markets.
We are seeking aMaintenance & Reliability Manager. The Maintenance & Reliability Manager will have overall responsibility of maintenance and reliability management within the Colusa Rice Mill and Grain Cleaning facility.
The Maintenance & Reliability Manager will partner with his or her peers to achieve the goals of the company while honoring the InHarvest core values of being passionate, problem solver, honest, team player, committed, positive and a life-long learner.
- Development, alignment & implementation of reliability excellence practices/programs, project planning and contractor/vendor management.
- Develops and controls maintenance budget to achieve agreed upon capacity and asset reliability.
- Facilitates best practice Environmental, health and safety performance.
- Establish protocols and guidelines to supervise preventive maintenance and reliability activities of the plant.
- Leads review and analysis on maintenance/ability maintenance metrics and performance, performs gap analysis and develops improvement action plan.
- Makes proposals for upgrading, replacement and modifications of defective devices and machines in line with plant operation features and regulatory standards.
- Implements leading Reliability Excellence practices and drives improvements by monitoring KIP’s.
- Participates in plant’s capital project planning, cost estimation, payback justification.
- Manages execution phase of all projects in the plant.
- Responsible for or the people management and development in the Maintenance Department including recruiting, training, assigning, retention and engagement of capable personnel.
- We are seeking a team player with a positive can-do attitude, who has integrity and excellent maintenance skills in accordance within high safety standards.
- This position requires 5 years experience in reliability and maintenance positions within food process manufacturing or similar (beverage, oil, chemical, pharmaceutical, plastics, cement, etc.) .
- Must have a degree in engineering or related technical discipline.
- Must have knowledge and understanding of GMPs, Safety, processing equipment and manufacturing processes. Must have the ability to learn Organic Handling Procedures, Allergen Control Program, Glass and Hard Plastic programs, Quality related policies, and Safety programs.
- Demonstrated ability to lead Root Cause Failure Analysis reviews,
- Strong verbal, written and listening communication skills
- Knowledge in oil analysis, vibration analysis, ultrasonic or thermography preferred.
InHarvest is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply by email to gerryc